finally getting around to joining

corran_horn314

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
445
just thought i'd mention that i'm going to join the [H]orde when i get home from work. I promised in one of the recruitment posts that i'd do it after new years but have been lazy about it. well, at least its still Jan.

these are the machines i plan on putting it on:
2.2ghz athlon 64
1ghz pentium IIIm
1ghz c3

The last machine is running linux, i haven't looked but i assume there is a command line client? Any tips or tricks to impart upon a f@h n00b?

I'll post an update when i get it all up.

edit: forgot overclock on a64, correct now
 
I just hope that C3 is a nehimiam core because all the previous ones only 1/2 speed floating point and some of the instruction are not native. As a results they make horrible folders.

I know I tried running a Joshua core 800 mhz C3 and it had a hard time finishing work units in time.
 
draksia said:
I just hope that C3 is a nehimiam core because all the previous ones only 1/2 speed floating point and some of the instruction are not native. As a results they make horrible folders.

I know I tried running a Joshua core 800 mhz C3 and it had a hard time finishing work units in time.

If it isn't making deadlines just set it to timeless.
 
Back
Top