• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Finally Found One! Coolermaster ATC S4000 :D

indigo_prime

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
66
I've been looking for quite a large case as I am going to venture into the world of watercooling and wanted to make sure I have plenty of room to play around with. I had considered the TJ07 (too expensive) and some of the newer Lian Li cases. None really gave exactly what I wanted.

I found a pic of the ATC S4000 and knew straight away it was just what I needed and picked one up for 150 UK quid!!

Now I guess I should get on over to Aqualcool and spend the rest of my hard earned money on the WC kit.

Link here in case anyone in the UK is looking for one!

http://www.fastekcomputers.co.uk/shop/hardware-cases-c-1_27.html
 
That is going to look beautiful once you get all the wc'ing mounted. I dream of having that much room in a case.
 
Its going to cost me a fortune to get work done on it though as I'm goint to have to rebuy all my modding tools. For some reason the ex-wife packed them all up when she left a couple of years back, strange I thought, ever knew she was into case modding!! I did ask for them back but they all went on ebay :( Guess there might be some dutch modders out there with a pretty good set of tools for cheap!

The good news is that my brother is a damned fine handyman and can turn his hand to almost anything. Guess I might be taking a few trips from Cambridge down to Windsor to 'borrow' his shed and tools instead.

At the moment he is making fiberglass speaker enclosures for ricers and is damned good at it too. Hopefully I might be able to talk a custom paint job out of him :D
 
Back
Top