Finally Did It!!!

Looks like I pissed someone off lol

good job, what ya running?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Damn! 2 SR-2's? You turned in a 100K+ work unit on two consecutive days. I've never seen a 100K+ work unit, so I have to assume that these are from two different high-end machines. Am I close?

Congratz though. Nice numbers.
 
I think Nitro should be my new rival lol, I think he's mad I mowed him a few times :)
A worthy challenger, I'll catch you come winter...
 
I was wondering how the hell you showed up on my radar!!! You still have a ways to catch up to me, but fold on brother!!!

 
My thought is: WTH is he beta testing that is getting so many points with just a dual E5530?
 
Sorry in advance for sounding disgruntled....
so beta testers get these ridiculous points, the rest of us get to [unofficially] beta test but get the shaft on the points. Yeah that's fair :rolleyes:
 
Sorry in advance for sounding disgruntled....
so beta testers get these ridiculous points, the rest of us get to [unofficially] beta test but get the shaft on the points. Yeah that's fair :rolleyes:

No the point values dont change cause im a beta tester.
I just get to use new stuff before you.

The downside is that ill have weeks where i get no points because all the WUs are failing.
 
I wonder what skynet could get on those..
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Nitro you're about to crush me within just a few days. Nothing I can do to stop you either, but thats ok. Keep folding, eventually I'll find the money for a new machine to try and keep up. :)

 
Just made the #1 PPD for the team!

Kendrak, when do i get a purple hat?

23sll4.jpg
 
Back
Top