Finally broke into the 24 hr avg top 20!

jimh425

Gawd
Yippee, I finally broke into the 24 hr avg top 20! Next up, top 10, hopefully by EOW.

^^ I agree there, 8101s are killing my output now, along with A/C problems. Dont know if I will stay in top 20 now:(

Woot, broke into top 10! Yep, others points are down and mine aren't quite stabilized. ;)

Grats. I get a good bit jealous seeing you guys being able to crunch such big numbers. I hope to get a 4P up and running eventually, but it might be a while before I have the funds and the extra for the added utility bill each month.

Grats. I get a good bit jealous seeing you guys being able to crunch such big numbers. I hope to get a 4P up and running eventually, but it might be a while before I have the funds and the extra for the added utility bill each month.

No need to be jealous, 4p rigs take a lot of cash to setup and not everyone can raise the funds. Fold with what you can afford to fold with - the main thing is that you are folding

Hopefully late next year I can get my first 4P online and crunching. Looking over prices, even used, and power consumption is just too much right now. But, I did just bring on a 3rd folder that's running old hardware, and also might bring my PS3 on too for giggles. I'm having fun with it so far :D

Back