Finally! Bought a Dell 2709W

Mikerocks2112

Limp Gawd
I finally decided on purchasing the Dell 2709W after months of research. I think this is the most research I have ever done for a piece of hardware. Thanks for all the help everyone! I will post my experience with the monitor after I get to toy around with it in photoshop/movies/video games.

Alright just got the monitor. Coming from a Dell 2001fp.....this thing is huge. Games, movies, and web browsing looks great. Very deep blacks and vibrant colors. Even though this sucker is suppose to have a lot of input lag, I have yet to experience any. I do have a slight white bleed in the upper two corners, but it isn't too noticeable. I'm still trying to get the colors accurate in photoshop....I might end up buying a spider or something. Overall, what a great monitor for $560.

Alright just got the monitor. Coming from a Dell 2001fp.....this thing is huge. Games, movies, and web browsing looks great. Very deep blacks and vibrant colors. Even though this sucker is suppose to have a lot of input lag, I have yet to experience any. I do have a slight white bleed in the upper two corners, but it isn't too noticeable. I'm still trying to get the colors accurate in photoshop....I might end up buying a spider or something. Overall, what a great monitor for $560.

Glad you like your new display, BUT; it would be better to add your experiences in the existing thread. that way we keep all of the info in the same place.

I have had my 2709W rev A01 for a couple of months now and I am still impressed.

Congrats

Dave

Back