• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Finalizing my shopping cart beforehand

bob

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 13, 2002
Messages
2,971
I have money burning a hole in my bank account, that I want to spend. $2600, but thats crazy. I a cap at $800 including shipping is reasonable for me.

http://abcdefg.dajoob.com/computer/newegg2.htm

Ive heard people calling powmax cases junk. If it holds the fiberglass motherboard, i dont see what the problem is. I know its PSU is worthless for anything over a 586.

People say thermaltake heatsinks are junk. My main priority from reasarch was getting a quiet, cheap, copper heatsink. It says its quiet, its copper, and its $28.

anything else?
 
Not to sure about that psu.
Would not get that brand tvcard. pvr-150 :)


Nothing else really jumps out at me.
 
I will use a 300W sparkle instead. But I still cant figure out about SATA connectors, and 20/24pin ATX connector with the 4pin 12v.


The motherboard I selected (its on my website shopping cart) uses the four-pin plug, as well as a 24 pin ATX plug. I cant find nuffin on google about the sparkle.
 
Back
Top