Final thoughts on UPS

daphatgrant

Fi-yah!
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
18,564
I'm looking at a CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD 1350 VA 810 Watts UPS to protect my server.

Guts:
Abit IC7-G
P4 2.8C
2GB PC 3200
PCP&C 750watt PSU
Vodoo 3 3500
Slim LiteOn DVD
(1) 36GB WD Raptor
(7) 1TB WD Black Drives
(2) 2TB WD Black Drives
(2) SATA controller cards
(6) Scythe 120MM fans.

I'm not looking to run the system but to have just enough time for it to shut down safely.

From what I posted above is the UPS I linked going to cover this or do I need to get something bigger? Thanks :)
 
This should be more than enough.

My 1500VA APC UPS can run my Core i7 & GTX 280 system for up to 15 minutes while gaming. This also included one 24 inch monitor, plus modem and router.
 
This should be more than enough.

My 1500VA APC UPS can run my Core i7 & GTX 280 system for up to 15 minutes while gaming. This also included one 24 inch monitor, plus modem and router.

Very cool, I'll be hooking my other 2 computers to it (HTPC and Desktop) but they will be attached to the surge protection side not the battery side.
 
Back
Top