Final Pics of Project eXtra

taking pics now, any requests?

on the back side they are all just thrown in there,

pics taken, gonna throw them on a nice html page for you guys.

One thing I think you ought to wrap the wires that feed your motherboard. 20 pin or whatever it is. It would finish it off. Maybe the molex to your vid card also. you have done a very neat job on this.

WZ

yes sir.
toronto actually

should I bother throwing them on a html page? or just post the image links then above it write about it

or do u guys want a html page?

if u want to take the time to do it go ahead. but if not just do the links.

looks good. how are u going to be making a stealthed button in the 3.25 bay? i just put my switch where the usb ports used to be.

LOL after look at your pics more i just moved one of my cathodes to the side of the case.

i'm def going to get the PC65 now, but im going to try some white cathodes.

damn man your case looks good. :)

Damn man, nice stuff.

How bright are thoes white cathodes anyways ?

are they white light ?

where did you purchase them from? i got my last set of blue cathodes from FrozenCPU.com.

my next comp i build this winter-spring will probably be in a PC65, that case just looks so sleek...i wish i knew what i knew now back when i built this computer over a year ago.

i got the from pctoys or coolerguys garage sale, 4 bucks for duals with an inverter and a rocker

133 said:
Damn man, nice stuff.

How bright are thoes white cathodes anyways ?

are they white light ?

where did you purchase them from? i got my last set of blue cathodes from FrozenCPU.com.

my next comp i build this winter-spring will probably be in a PC65, that case just looks so sleek...i wish i knew what i knew now back when i built this computer over a year ago.

if ur talking to me i got my cathodes from xoxide.com there pretty white, its really hard to take a pic of it with my crappy ass camera.

um one little question..... why are you bumping this part of the thread doesnt go anywhere

Back