Final Fantasy XII $37.99 @ Circuit City (thru Nov. 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraides

[H]F Junkie
Sales page

It appears to be an instant rebate (and the store will match the online price), but when the game will arrive varies by store (online it states Nov. 2, even though the US release date is Oct. 31), so YMMV.

same, been waiting for this game for awhile, $12 discount makes homer go crazy.

Just came back from CC with a copy of FFXII in hand. Long story short: DEAL'S ON!

I noticed that BBUY had it for $50, but they're offering some "art of FFXII DVD" along with it for free. Just an FYI. The game is uber sweet.

To save more money you can just buy it at best buy then return it to pricematch and use a $5 off instore coupon to get it for $32. Thanks to cheapassgamer.com

CrazyJ said:
To save more money you can just buy it at best buy then return it to pricematch and use a $5 off instore coupon to get it for $32. Thanks to cheapassgamer.com

i've searched all 3 main pages and don't see how to do that? can you please provide a link or explain this for me further?

i'm thinking about buying a ps two slim just for this game.

filthysanchez said:
my ps2 power supply just died :'(

if thats all it is, a replacement is like $15, assuming its a full size ps2. easy to install too, if you're moderately electronically inclined.

This is probably slightly off topic, but I haven't heard (as I don't follow consoles that close) if the games for the PS2 will be playable on the PS3?

if thats all it is, a replacement is like $15, assuming its a full size ps2. easy to install too, if you're moderately electronically inclined.
i have a firend who has one with a broken board, so i'll just rob it.

ryansebiz said:
i've searched all 3 main pages and don't see how to do that? can you please provide a link or explain this for me further?

i'm thinking about buying a ps two slim just for this game.

no link really neccessary, Best Buy has those $5 off in store coupons but some may or may not have em just look around.

Also for the 10% off a pricematch you must buy it at normal price then come back at a later date to pricematch it to get 10% the 37.99

I picked up my FFXII at the local Circuit City today on sale for $37.99, even though it was marked $49.99. Looks like a great game so far. Thanks for posting this deal!

VRMan said:
This is probably slightly off topic, but I haven't heard (as I don't follow consoles that close) if the games for the PS2 will be playable on the PS3?

ps3 will play both ps2 and psone games as it has both chips onboard.

Grr, this pisses me off. I paid for/pre-ordered the collectors' edition from EB. Gah, why do I even bother going to that store...

Eh, the collector's edition was EB exclusive, so if you really like the extras, that's the only way you could get it. No sense in beating yourself up over a few bucks. ;)

i got my copy for ~27.00

u could get it for that price or LESS

and here is how u do it

Goto Circuit City, get an AD on there it says FFXII is for 37.99 take and pricematch to BestBuy, you can get it at this price there..

now heres how u get it cheaper

i just so happened to have $13.00 in BestBuy Bucks (Monopoly Game from MC Donalds) now the limitation on those are for only CD's DVD's and Boxed sets NOT VIDEO GAMES!!! how much you have is how much more you can get off

Enjoy The System!!!

P.S i got the artwork thing too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back