Final Fantasy X-X2 HD (PS3) $20 at Amazon

Happy00000

Limp Gawd
Amazon.com has the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Standard Edition - PlayStation 3 for $19.99 now.

Linky.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweet deal. If only my PS3 hadn't died. I only have 6 games left on my want to play list. It's hard to justify buying a new PS3 when I already have this on PS2 and at least one of those on my list (Last of Us) is also available on PS4 and only one seems unlikely to ever receive a PS4 release.

Ni No Kuni is the only one on my list that seems unlikely to receive a PS4 remster at some point. I'm fully expecting Uncharted 2/3 to see rereleases. Resistance 3...maybe.

And then this...the 6th game I already own the PS2 version. So the question becomes...how much am I willing to pay to play Ni No Kuni (I purchased it shortly before my PS3 died) vs keep it in shrink wrap.

I want this for FFX but still have it on the ps2 sitting in the basement. I am waiting for sub $10 on this one, but from what I have seen it looks like a good remaster!

tempted. I still have my 40gb playstation, collecting dust but still working like a champ. Didnt really play these Final Fantasies.

I highly suggest this over emulation. The resolution does go up but that's about it. The detail is just not here. In addition, all sorts of timing issues etc...

I have it for PS2 but I think I'd like it on PS3. Now if it were just the digital version. :)

I highly suggest this over emulation. The resolution does go up but that's about it. The detail is just not here. In addition, all sorts of timing issues etc...

I have it for PS2 but I think I'd like it on PS3. Now if it were just the digital version. :)

I have, after ages of testing and troubleshooting, got FFX working really really smooth on PCSX2. No stuttering, no judder. Only major problem left are little graphical glitches around certain letters and numbers.

Back