Final Fantasy 14...anyone still playing?

That's what I'm talking about the party base system. That thing worked really well on FFXI, but with 15 man to get an xp is just ridiculous. But I heard they are in the process of changing this and make it 6-8 group. Yes, the skill chain is my favorite system on FFXI. Timing and focus are required and this alone makes me wants to go back to FFXI again because of it requires skills on each party members.

btw, what server do you play? I might jump ship to try this game before I sink my hours to RIFT.

I *was* on Wutai. I don't play anymore. All my friends left to play RIFT, so I decided to follow suit with my tail tucked, as I convinced them all to get a copy of FFXIV. They dont have the FF history that I do that will keep them interested any further. So, once RIFT loses its shine, and FFXIV gets some more polish, I intend to play again.

I *was* on Wutai. I don't play anymore. All my friends left to play RIFT, so I decided to follow suit with my tail tucked, as I convinced them all to get a copy of FFXIV. They dont have the FF history that I do that will keep them interested any further. So, once RIFT loses its shine, and FFXIV gets some more polish, I intend to play again.

Nice. I have RIFT pre-ordered as well, but not sure what shard I'll be at. I'm gonna try FF14 just to see how bad it is since it's free to play for now :)

I saw that. Its encouraging. I think smaller parties are where its at until you NEED to come together for larger tasks. I've always liked the 6 person party vs the 5. When you have 3 couples who play together - it sucks being the odd man out. I say "man" because you KNOW none of the men will want the person out to be their GF for fear of the couch! :D

Back