• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fill/Drain Question

sithspit

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
116
Hi all, I'm starting to gather information and stuff for my first water cooling rig, and I have a question.

I've seen how you can use T fittings and reservoir's for filling and bleeding. But I haven't seen much on how to safely drain the entire system. It seems like I'd need to have some sort of valve that is down low in the system, but I'm not sure. What would be the best way to rig that up? Or is there something that I'm missing?

Also, has anybody ever used these?
http://www.omega.com/pdf/tubing/couplings/ft-hfc-12series/ft-hfc12series.asp

Are they any good?

Thanks!
 
I just bought a couple of those, they should be here soon. From what i have read on many other threads they are really good.
 
I'll look around in the WC forum for stuff on the quick connects and see if I can find anything. Depending on what I find, it may answer my first question.
 
you should talk to Bio-Hazard if you want to get some info on them, he has helped me out a lot
 
Put a way to open the loop at the very bottom and possibly another one at the very top and it will drain itself. My res has a valve on it to drain it all out and it works wonderfully.
 
Back
Top