• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fiio E7/E9 combo vs Maverick Audio D1

1-anh

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
98
I was wondering if anyone has opinions between these two headphone amps/DACs. I plan on picking up either one depending on what others think. I like the fact that the E7 is portable, so I can bring that with me and use an L1 out of my ipod to the E7. But I like how the D1 has much more inputs. So if anyone can share their opinions please do.
 
I can't really help you here, but listing your headphones (or the ones you plan on using) will help those that are trying to help you.
 
Oh, whoops. I plan on getting the beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm headphones. Ive also read really good things about the AKG 702. They are about the same price, are the 702 that much better than the beyers?
 
It's not necessarily a matter of which is better, but what kind of sound you prefer. The DT990s have lots of base and lots of treble, with some recessed mids while the DT880s are more neutral. They're Beyer's "fun" phones. I'm not sure how the K702s compare.
 
Back
Top