FIFA 11 PC release!

Epiik

Limp Gawd
http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/pre-order

$50 for us, available through digital download. Cool of EA to not charge the extra $10 since there's no need for packaging and shipping.

Unlike previous years, the same "next-gen" graphics system is used for PC as in the consoles. I've been playing the demo and it's really good all around. Hopefully the multiplayer is lag-free.

Official release date is September 28th.

Here's a way to get $5 off: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=256877&t=2260731

Last edited:
The demo isn't just good - it's mind blowing.

At 1920x1080, the sharpness and clarity is staggering. I've played literally thousands of online matches with this engine running on my 360. The PC version, being way smoother, just blows the console version away.

I want this title badly. Right now I have my 360 for one title only: FIFA. On Tuesday my 360 will die.

Between FIFA 11, F1 2010 (21 hours now, and I'm just getting started), Civ V (4 hours, and I haven't even started), Arcania, and New Vegas, I doubt that in the next two months I will ever do anything in the evening other than be in front of my monitor.

I've tried FIFA 11 last night on my rig... all I can say is WOW...good bye PES !!!!!!!!!..... it works perfectly with my PS2 wireless controller (via ps2 to usb dongle). Finally EA sports got it right....

There's just no comparison. Blows PES out of the water. I could hardly believe how wooden PES 11 felt when I played the demo.

On the 360, the be-a-pro camera isn't playable, because the frames are god awful, and because the low res means you can't see anything. But on the PC, because of the improved frames, and higher resolutions, the be-a-pro camera is a wonder, a real sight to behold.

Online play (I've been addicted to the 360 online play for two years now... it's been my WOW, so to speak), is finally starting to bother me - the exploiters make the game no fun - but single player is fantastic.

Also, this game is actually selling for less at D2D. I love this title.

http://www.direct2drive.com/9875/product/Buy-FIFA-Soccer-11-Download

Between FIFA 11, F1 2010 (21 hours now, and I'm just getting started), Civ V (4 hours, and I haven't even started), Arcania, and New Vegas, I doubt that in the next two months I will ever do anything in the evening other than be in front of my monitor.

Are we allowed to quote ourselves? LOL This turned out to be true.

Demo is good. It's also nice they improved the graphics and kept it just like on the consoles instead of using an old engine.

I don't know about FIFA 2011. But I bought the pc version of FIFA 2010, it was shit compared to the console version. The gameplay was totally different

I've never really played soccer games before, is this hard to get into or does EA offer a good tutorial or us noobies?

I've never really played soccer games before, is this hard to get into or does EA offer a good tutorial or us noobies?

Sure, there is some help built-in. Also you can find tutroials all over the web. I reallly like what EA did with 1 on 1 training facility... Just shoot on the goalie, so you can freely practice shooting...
I find the game chalenging, even getting a shot on goal is not that easy...(ok I still suck...)...but it is more realistic... I'm still getting use to controls, but so far no complains for me...

I just wish EA wold bring NHL back to PC ... :(

The gameplay is great but be careful before you buy.... there some stability and database bugs right now and to be honest I'm not sure if EA is even going to bother to fix them ( for example theres two Birmingham City's and no Blackpool if you play career mode in the Premiership)

The gameplay is great but be careful before you buy.... there some stability and database bugs right now and to be honest I'm not sure if EA is even going to bother to fix them ( for example theres two Birmingham City's and no Blackpool if you play career mode in the Premiership)

If they won't fix it, there is a good chance a free community will take care of it... Just like PES community did it in the past....

Back