FFR!!! ddr for computer geeks

WillowHawk

Gawd
i wonder if anyone in this forum has ever heard of/played the game FlashFlashRevolution.

for those who dont know, its Dance Dance Revolution, cept using the keyboard arrow keys...
is fun as heck
needless tosay, its very addicting...some people say its "friggin ANNOYING" and a "stupid little game for fags"....but i'd like to see those friends of mine try some of the more advanced songs....

but anyway, i just wanted to know if i was alone..FFR

Yes, you are alone.

I attempted ddr before... Yea it wasnt a pretty site. Im not what some people call... 'cooridinated.'

edit: i just played this for half an hour

old news. and it sucks on top of that.

www.stepmania.com for a free GOOD ddr simulator. www.ddramerica.com used to have torrents for lots of songs, i don't know if they still have them all.

you can then proceed to www.redoctane.com and get the ignition 2.0 pad and a ps2 to usb adapter and play on foot without having to buy the games on console, or just use the keyboard on stepmania. i play both a lot. and i have ultramix 1 and 2 on xbox, play all the ps2 ones at friend's houses.

Stepmania is the best DDR emulator out there, bar none. Also, its not called finger finger revolution, its called 'too damn lazy to play with your feet'.

Well i've had my gripe lol, back to the arcade to play me some DDR and DanceMania.

Yeah, FFR is a cheep web rip of DDR, Fun if you dont have access to DDR or Stepmania!

doing a little googling and came across this
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/quasar.html

i'm building up to quasar :p

i just started using 2 fingers on each hand instead of 3 on one.

Everytime I start my stepmania...i go to the ''start game'' and all and evrything is fine! I choose my song but as soon as its about to begin, it freezes my comp on the screen saying ''1st Stage'', right before the song starts...if it doesnt freeze it, it restarts my comp.
i tried re-installing and getting different versions....nothing...but it has worked on my computer before so i dont know.

I'd rather just play DDRMAX on the ps2. Less hassle finding songs that way. And I wouldn't play any ddr based games on the pc, because what will u use, the arrow keys? :rolleyes: I know there are ps2 to pc adapters for the dance mats, but like I said, less hassle with the ps2 :D

Back