FF7

Superfly3176

Supreme [H]ardness
So i don't have a ps3 but i do have a ps2. I was looking to buy FF7 again and play it. Look it up on ebay, and be prepared to be amazed. May as well buy a ps3 and download it at least then you get other games too.

I have 7, and 8 sitting on a stack of magizines. Tucked away by a trash can back in the office. I don't even own a playstation 2, or 3.. lulz. I'd be willing to bet they haven't been opened in atleast 5 years

wadda ya got for trade ;) ?

first born maybe

I've beaten FF7 about 5 times and FF9 twice :) FF7 turned me from semi-gamer into hardcore gamer. Now I'm more into FPS/RTS than rpg but I still enjoy a nice JRPG/Strategy RPG.

I'm waiting for a PC/PS4 remake that doesnt suck. But it'll probably suck much in the way cs:source is worse than cs 1.6 and enemy territory is so shitty (yet free) and terrible compared to return to castle wolfenstein. Hopefully iD doesn't fuck up wolfenstein this august.

Just bought this through the PSN for my PSP! Woot porta-FF7!

Oh it's out on PSP? I thought I read it was only PS3 well guess i can get it on the PSP then.

Its out as a PS1 Classic on the PSN store. You can buy it on your PS3 and also transfer it for use on your PSP.

However there are other ways to get yYour own PS1 games on a PSP you just have to do a little google searching.

FF7 Greatest Hits shouldnt go for that much on Ebay.

Yep all ff7's go for over 50 bucks on ebay.

I sold 4 of them over the past 3 years. I still have 3 copies but will not sell them personal collection thing is stupid but I like it.

Great game on PSP just passed it for the *$th time a few months ago.

PC version kept freezing on me when you get little bronco(Cid's plane). Nothing worse than putting 20 hours into a game and having it freeze on you. So I don't recommend the PC version.

Yep all ff7's go for over 50 bucks on ebay.

I sold 4 of them over the past 3 years. I still have 3 copies but will not sell them personal collection thing is stupid but I like it.

Great game on PSP just passed it for the *$th time a few months ago.

PC version kept freezing on me when you get little bronco(Cid's plane). Nothing worse than putting 20 hours into a game and having it freeze on you. So I don't recommend the PC version.

Ya I have the original PC version too, have to use that XP patch that is out there and hope you get lucky and are able to pass that. I also always froze at the end of the Chocobo race in the Gold Saucer

eBay is crazy pricing sometimes. I had a music CD I bought for $12 sell for almost $100 on there. Same with Nascar Racing 2003, went for almost $100. These were through bids, not buy now. People just are willing to pay that much.

Back