FF14 (PC) beta applications are go.

Redshirt #24

2[H]4U
God only knows when the beta will actually start, but Square Enix is taking applications for the PC version (a PS3 beta will/may come later, I think).

Just one catch: it's for North America only.

(Still holding out for a English FF13 demo.)

Signed up for it even though I hate MMOs. The game's undoubtedly going to be popular and covering it can't be bad for my site.

Tried to look at the screenshots for the game to see what it looked like and try to get a sense of what the combat is like. Seems like most of the screenshots on their website are of the cinematics for the game, which don't count as screenshots in my book.

I like the really old final fantasy games, but the newer ones just don't do it for me anymore. I want to say it's the story lines of the games, but dunno.

Anyone found any in-game stuff for this game or is it all cinematic related media stuff atm?

gametrailers has a lot of game play videos, I fell asleep after the first one.

Signed up. Never really got into MMOs but I've always loved FF so I hope I get to have a look... :)

I signed up. Between SC2, SWTOR and this hopefully I'll be able to play something new... Never played FFXI but this doesnt seem too bad.

Signed up. FFXI was my first expirience with an MMO and I played it for over 2 years. Best MMO community ever. I still have about a dozen people that I consider good friends (virtual, though I have met them all in person at one point or another) whom I met in that game.

Good luck with the lawsuit after you get sued for breaching the NDA.

Obviously, AFTER the NDA is lifted. :p

Now that you mention it, that's probably why they had questions regarding site ownership/affiliations.

Obviously, AFTER the NDA is lifted. :p

Now that you mention it, that's probably why they had questions regarding site ownership/affiliations.

I dont even have a site but there was no option to NOT say I have a site

Back