FF 7 now up on PSN store for PS3

Nanan

[H]ard|Gawd
I can't believe they tried to sneak the game in, it was buried in the menu at the bottom of the new games list in the store and was the last item on the list in the PSN email.

It is $9.99, 1.3gb download...

Great game. I just pick it up the week.

I have been playing for almost 12 hours. My fiancee want to kill me.

Thanks for the heads up. I just might have to stop F@H to check it out. :)

Well didn't seem like he was the only one so no harm. A great game, I bought it just so I didn't have to swap discs on my PS3.

Kotaku just put up a link saying that Tactics is coming to PSN for PSP and PS3. That's a bad ass game.

Kotaku just put up a link saying that Tactics is coming to PSN for PSP and PS3. That's a bad ass game.

yes, i want that and i really and prayingg for xenogears to pop up on the PSN too at some point.

yes, i want that and i really and prayingg for xenogears to pop up on the PSN too at some point.

I would buy Xenogears in a heartbeat. I already own FFT for the ps1 and psp though, may have to buy it just so I dont have to find the UMD/CD when I want to play it.:p

I'd buy Xenogears, Grandia, and Suikoden II in like half a second. Heck, when Suikoden popped up, I bought it that day on principle.

As for Tactics, the PSP version is much better. Why is there no PSP emulator on the PS3, Sony? :(

Back