Hey yall about to buy a new pc here are the specs
Asus M3A79-T deluxe
2 HD4870x2's
Phenom II X4 940 @ (3.8-4.2ghz)
8 gb's or 4 gb's 1066mhz Corsair Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF
(asus says to run these @ 1066mhz you can only use 4gb's but if you run all 8gb's it's @ 800mhz) What would be better to due buy 4gb's or 8 and would it be able to OC them too?
1200 watt Thermaltech Toughpower
147gb 1500rpm Fujitsu
and for pc cooler (not sure if this is a good one but it looks cool
suggestions nice)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106123
So ya the memory is my question and the pc cooler is my question. I'm nervous as hell about OC'ing and afraid of water cooling so air is more what I'm looking for.
Asus M3A79-T deluxe
2 HD4870x2's
Phenom II X4 940 @ (3.8-4.2ghz)
8 gb's or 4 gb's 1066mhz Corsair Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF
(asus says to run these @ 1066mhz you can only use 4gb's but if you run all 8gb's it's @ 800mhz) What would be better to due buy 4gb's or 8 and would it be able to OC them too?
1200 watt Thermaltech Toughpower
147gb 1500rpm Fujitsu
and for pc cooler (not sure if this is a good one but it looks cool
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106123
So ya the memory is my question and the pc cooler is my question. I'm nervous as hell about OC'ing and afraid of water cooling so air is more what I'm looking for.