• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fermi Price/Release?

Talking about Eyefinity Solutions:

The issue isn't the adapter from what I've read on multiple forums. The issue is the earlier bios' on the 5870 had an incorrect voltage for the displayport. This has been addressed with all the latest cards and there is a bios download available for sapphire cards. I think XFX has a download as well. This should fix any issues.

I personally haven't seen a single flicker and I use a Dell Active DP adapter.
 
Talking about Eyefinity Solutions:

The issue isn't the adapter from what I've read on multiple forums. The issue is the earlier bios' on the 5870 had an incorrect voltage for the displayport. This has been addressed with all the latest cards and there is a bios download available for sapphire cards. I think XFX has a download as well. This should fix any issues.

I personally haven't seen a single flicker and I use a Dell Active DP adapter.

Any word on a fix for 5850 owners, then?
 
Im using the Apple active adapter and my setup is working flawlessly and im loving every minute of it.

Proof is in my youtube series of eyefinity videos.

Search under Elmnator1
 
Back
Top