Feeling nostalgic? Steam Weekend Deal: Tomb Raider Anniversary $5

Can anyone vouche for this remake? I use to love the original on my PSX.

two of my friends are nuts about it. It looked good from the little i saw.

Gonna bite for the hell of it

two of my friends are nuts about it. It looked good from the little i saw.

Gonna bite for the hell of it

hahahha.... because it's Laura Croft... you're going to bite the.... ahh nevermind.

I got it. Now just have to find the time to play it....

hahahha.... because it's Laura Croft... you're going to bite the.... ahh nevermind.

I got it. Now just have to find the time to play it....

oh godamnit ;p

actually the two friends are girls...

never got into the whole croft thing... probably cause i grew up on hentai ><

for 5$ you can't really go wrong. for maximum nostalgia factor, i'm going to play this with my old PS1 controller hooked up via usb :)

I've heard good things about this one. Not sure if I'll grab it though.

Can anyone vouche for this remake? I use to love the original on my PSX.

Anniversary is freaking awesome if you're a TR fan. Lots of play time in it, and the challenges are actually worth doing because they're a lot of fun. It took me about a month to get to 100% playing an hour or so a day. There's a mansion level in this one as well, that's semi-challenging. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Legend was OK, and Underworld was a big let down IMO. It was good looking, and had some nice new features, but it seriously lacked in content. It was to short, and the levels just didn't feel as large as others.

i bit and i dont even really like TR. 5 bux cant go wrong adding to my steam library for a rainy day

I played the demo, and it really is gorgeous. control wise, its better than most of the console ports i've played.

The camera angles suck sometimes, but that's an issue in all Tomb Raider games.

It gets really bad in Underworld. Avoid corners.

But for $5 it doesn't have to be a great game. Steam is rocking these days they Valve is getting most of my gaming dollars right now.

Laura Croft:
laura-croft-3.jpg

Lara Croft:
lara-croft_400.jpg

I was just going through the purchasing process when the Steam site decided to stop working. Funny how that works. Finally managed to buy it a minute ago though.

And theres a nude mod for it ROTFL ( yes, I did the google to find it and stared at the pixelated boobies, so sue me : )

Steam is really pissing me off. First I get an awesome deal on 4 games last weekend and now this. I am a freaking graduate student. I can't pass up deals like this and yet I don't have any time to play!

Steam is really pissing me off. First I get an awesome deal on 4 games last weekend and now this. I am a freaking graduate student. I can't pass up deals like this and yet I don't have any time to play!

splinter cell double agent is 10 bucks too, along with the original. valve is rocking the shit these days.

i love how quickly this thread got to be about boobies, made my freakin afternoon haha. thanks guys.

tempted to get it, but I am not sure if I would play it, or just get nude mod and look at the incredible game design and graphics..

i love how quickly this thread got to be about boobies, made my freakin afternoon haha. thanks guys.

Since FARK has Foobies, I think that HardOCP should have Hoobies.

My first thought was Hard Boobies, but then again....yech.:D

Seems like a good game. Bought it for myself and gifted it to my dad as well... he used to play these.

Back