feedback / video reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFINITE

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
189
I was just curious what happened to the video reviews for mobo's and the such? I really enjoy the thoroughness of all the reviews here. The video reviews are easier on the eyes (sometimes I get migraines). Also I can listen to the review while multi tasking.

I thought the video reviews were well received so I'm guessing its a matter of time?

Thanks!
 
I was just curious what happened to the video reviews for mobo's and the such? I really enjoy the thoroughness of all the reviews here. The video reviews are easier on the eyes (sometimes I get migraines). Also I can listen to the review while multi tasking.

I thought the video reviews were well received so I'm guessing its a matter of time?

Thanks!


+1 it was cool seeing the video previews. pictures dont always give a real world look or show the actual size of the motherboard like they do in video. plus its just fun watching kyle toss and spin around a 300+ dollar motherboard like its nothing. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top