Feed back on my site pls

Is there left padding for the News/Popular links' hover state? Please fix that.

Also, you declare a DOCTYPE, but the site isn't XHTML compliant.

Here's what I would change...

• Move the Username and Password to the top
  • Center the Youtube Video
  • Put Administrator at the bottom header, as it's pretty much useless for the majority of the users (at least I think so for your website?)
  • Center the House of Korriz and I would add it the pretty much empty banner above it. Just put it in the middle.
  • Also not really necessary but the artistic side in me would have that the House of Korriz in a cool type of text or picture.
  • Add a favicon, which once again isn't really necessary.
  • Increase the quality of the jpeg on the background, you can see it getting all jpeg-ingly disgusting :p

Otherwise looks good man.

Here's what I would change...

• Move the Username and Password to the top
  • Center the Youtube Video
  • Put Administrator at the bottom header, as it's pretty much useless for the majority of the users (at least I think so for your website?)
  • Center the House of Korriz and I would add it the pretty much empty banner above it. Just put it in the middle.
  • Also not really necessary but the artistic side in me would have that the House of Korriz in a cool type of text or picture.
  • Add a favicon, which once again isn't really necessary.
  • Increase the quality of the jpeg on the background, you can see it getting all jpeg-ingly disgusting :p

Otherwise looks good man.

Switching it to a .PNG also helps with the crappy jpeg-ness. If you do the things listed above, I think it'd look excellent.

Switching it to a .PNG also helps with the crappy jpeg-ness. If you do the things listed above, I think it'd look excellent.

Yes without a doubt, however .png files are large and not ideal for background images. They take longer to load.

Yes without a doubt, however .png files are large and not ideal for background images. They take longer to load.

I agree entirely. Better Quality = Higher File Size. It was just a suggestion, a high quality .JPEG will do just fine :)

Overall looks good. Some changes I'd suggest:
- Shrink the vertical realeastate used by banner.
- Incorporate your website name and/or the login controls inside banner region.
- Change hyperlinks to be without underlines (optionally underline when hovered)
- Change top-center links to not left-pad the text when hovering
- Turn off or remove the auto-links in news banner for PDF, Print, and Email (That is, unless any of those features are actually required for your needs.)
- Increase font size for Main Menu, My Toons, and Resources.... Or anything else that can make those headers stand out better from the links underneath.

Looks reasonable given the content. The page is pretty slow for me though given how little content it actually has on some pages. Where is it hosted?

Sites made by Blizzard pretty much insta load for me. Maybe it's Joomla hogging you down? I'd be afraid to see what happens when you start getting real traffic.

I'm getting less than spectacular load times as well. It's nothing that's inconvenient, but it may become an issue with more traffic.

It loads reasonably fast for me. To me it feels a little crowded (maybe not the word, compact?). But other than that I like it.

The top links that shift to the right when hovering, yeah, remove that. It's annoying.

great job. I think it's prettymuch good to go. The only thing I'd change is putting the "The House OF Korizz" title in the top left banner area instead of the bottom left. More intuitive.

good work man. consider checking out wordpress for sites like these though. Less overhead, which means faster load times for all your visitors, plus wider support and development.

Thanks for all the feed back so far i will like in to some of them things and see what i can change

Back