FedEx shipping qustion

pclov3r

Limp Gawd
ASUS just shipped out my replacement motherboard today and used two day FedEx service.

However I'm in the overnight for ground shipping. The ASUS Fremont office is about 40 miles form me. So in theory FedEx should deliver my package on Monday. If they don't do it and hold it until Tuesday I will be pissed at hell.

So Will be be delivered on Monday?

I also wonder if I get the free ear-buds people said they got.

Last edited:
I handle shipping at my small company & in my experience, it should be there Monday...but I wouldn't plan my day around it, as FedEx may rearrange it to ship on Tuesday if their scheduling requires it. I'd give it 95% chance of delivery on Monday.

The person on the phone told it WILL not be delivered on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.

I guess I have to keep track of the tracking to see if that is true because somebody needs to sign for it. Gah why I don't use FedEx.

So FedEx is telling me Ground will get here faster then two day even tho you pay more for 2 day service even though I'm in the overnight ground map. What kind of fking since does that make?

Last edited:
Two day service is guaranteed whereas Ground (even though it normally gets to you overnight) can take up to 7 days. So if they had shipped via Ground it could have possibly taken until the 28th for it to show up...

Back