fecovery software for borked OCZ Revodrive

Robdf

n00b
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
2
I Have a Revodrive that has served me very well but a couple of days ago I booted up the machine and it gave me an I/O error. I did not have any critical information on it but it did have a 3YO installation with all the hard work and tweaks that comes with three years of software usage. I am looking for a tool that will run from a USB stick to recover the partition to a second backup drive. I am hopeful I can build an image that can be re-installed.

The one thing I do remember about setting up this drive was that it was an absolute pain. And unfortunately I did not have an image already tucked away. My Bad

Any advice on a software tool that can do this?
 
Generally speaking, when an SSD fails, you're screwed and going to your backup is the only practical solution.

Revodrives are two SSDs in RAID0 or RAID1. In the most likely case that you had it configured as RAID0, you're screwed because both controllers need to work.
 
Back
Top