• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fear not...

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
8,069
Some of you may remember me, and some of you may not...


But I will like to let you know that I am not gone, and will be coming back to Folding very soon.

Consider it the "Rayman Revolution"

To all, be afraid, be very afraid...
 
Yup, some of us remember :D Welcome back, join the frey ;)

Fold on

BillR
 
I'd be afraid if your name was raygunman2k2 but since you're just regular old rayman2k2 you don't scare me. :D Welcome back though, glad to see you around again. :)
 
I too have returned to the team.

f@h username is "fatmike"

Im starting back in with 5 machines (2ghz + each)

I now work at a small college and hope to get all machines running there (i am a network admin). If I can do it, that is like 100 computers or so (1800 - 2400 athlon XP's, but not run all the time).

Wish me luck :-D

oh yes, and welcome back rayman ;]
 
pageian said:
I'd be afraid if your name was raygunman2k2 but since you're just regular old rayman2k2 you don't scare me. :D Welcome back though, glad to see you around again. :)
Or rainman2k2
:D
 
thanks guys, i was out of town for a little bit, I've started to make plans, and figure the costs and stuff, it should be fully implemented by October, and even then, that will only be phase 1, out of phase x whereas x is the largest number known to man. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
 
rayman2k2 said:
thanks guys, i was out of town for a little bit, I've started to make plans, and figure the costs and stuff, it should be fully implemented by October, and even then, that will only be phase 1, out of phase x whereas x is the largest number known to man. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
I assume x is Graham's number, or is it related to the Busy Beaver problem?
 
welcome back!

be sure to hug a moose in honor of the computers you'll be getting up and running. :)
 
Rayman :)

Good to see you again.
Get 'em DCing [H]ardBro....the aussies are outproducing us again.

Stay [H]ard.
 
Back
Top