FEAR and LCDs

M'ichal

Limp Gawd
Wow, up till now I thought my LCD (193p+) was pretty decent with games. But I got FEAR for Christmas and man, does that game ghost. Kinda disappointed :(
How are ur LCDs with this game guys?

I dont know! My Celeron's RAGE IIC AGP 4mb lags in Rainbow Six original! ahh, why did I have to change hsfs and fry my cpu.. :( sad days

I'm pissed too, because I just got a 6ms Acer AL1751 LCD for x-mas, and this thing is NICE!

M'ichal said:
Wow, up till now I thought my LCD (193p+) was pretty decent with games. But I got FEAR for Christmas and man, does that game ghost. Kinda disappointed :(
How are ur LCDs with this game guys?

I have no issues with FEAR on my LCD. Whats your LCD's response rate? More than likelly it is pretty high which is why you are getting ghosting.

Hm. Well, it's a Samsung 193p+, 8ms gtg. It's probably due todue to overdrive.

You sure you're not seeing tearing rather than ghosting? Put Vsync and Triple Buffering on and see what happens.

No, no, it's not tearing, it's definitely ghosting.
I mean it's only on certain screens, mainly when a warm color moves on a grey background, which is like majority of the game. For example when I look up and move the mouse, the buildings leave a trail on the sky.

Back