FEAR 3 Direct2Drive $25.46

It activates on Steam but be warned that it is a 4 hour game if you choose not to play as Fettel. It is simply not worth it to be honest. Gunplay etc is fine but if you want to purchase it on sale then pay about 15$ for it.

It activates on Steam but be warned that it is a 4 hour game if you choose not to play as Fettel. It is simply not worth it to be honest. Gunplay etc is fine but if you want to purchase it on sale then pay about 15$ for it.

Usually when you play 1/3 of the content of a game it is short..

Just not that good folks, If you're hard up for a 2nd rate fps then go for it, otherwise I'd pass.

With the giant backlog I already have in games, plus the Holiday sales right around the corner I wont be buying anything until then. You can probably find this game over the holidays for 10-15.

Usually when you play 1/3 of the content of a game it is short..
How so? Playing as Fettel for a novelty that wears out in less than 10 minutes is hardly 1/3 of extra content since all the levels are the same and all the fights are pretty similar except for a different possess gameplay mechanic.

As for MP, game is dead in terms of MP so I would hardly call it an additional 1/3 of content. Only good MP mode was the wall chase thingie that lasted all of 30 minutes of more gametime.

So, whatever floats your boat but 30$ for 4-5 hrs of actual content is way overpriced.

If you can find a friend to play with, the game is worth $25 for the co-op campaign

Back