• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fear 1.5

ClearH2O

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
242
What does everyone think about v1.5?

I have been playing the Conquer All servers, it blends CTF and TDM. I also like the new skins, it makes it easier to distinguish friend and foe.
 
My disk 4 is cracked.

And since i bought it off of a friend who beat it, i have no original receipt, so i can't get new ones. :(
 
rcf1987 said:
I don't know what to say as I'm to afraid to even try fear on my steup

I played fear on the exact same setup but I had my 2600+ barton clocked to 2.4ghz, most settings were med/high too.
 
desrin said:
I played fear on the exact same setup but I had my 2600+ barton clocked to 2.4ghz, most settings were med/high too.
Same here, except with a 2800 running at stock. :p
 
Back
Top