FCC May Vote Next Month on Change to Broadband Definition

My bill hasn't gone up yet? In fact, I just beat Cox out of the next tier package with no increase in my monthly bill....yet.

I mean it's not like I wasn't paying $65 a month 18 months ago and it's only increased every few months to it's current $83 a month regardless of anything that's happened over the last year and a half.

My bill increase by like 40% over the last eighteen months with NN in place.

Are you suggesting that your ISP needed to charge you more to NOT manage the flow rate of your data? and that your rate might go DOWN if they throttle you?

/me points and LARFS

I think in the ISP world price has no connection to reality. Better compared to the stock market and the 19th century price of tea in China.

Are you suggesting that your ISP needed to charge you more to NOT manage the flow rate of your data? and that your rate might go DOWN if they throttle you?

/me points and LARFS

I think in the ISP world price has no connection to reality. Better compared to the stock market and the 19th century price of tea in China.

I'm don't think I suggested anything. I think I was reporting what happened. And I don't deal in make belief worlds where you get what you wish for. I deal with the real world where yesterday I was paying $82 a month for service and today I am paying $82 a month for service and what changed is that instead of a new game taking an hour and ten minutes to download it now takes forty minutes, and that is what it is.

So go ahead and laugh up your sleeve, just realize the other end is up your ass.

You know I'm not happy with what I am paying right now for DSL, to be quite honest it is way too cheep. Do you think I should call Comcast and demand they raise the price? I feel like I am robbing them at my current rates.

Back