• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Favorite multiplayer game?

Easily sc, you all will see that all these games will never have a legacy like sc does. I mean name another game thats still to five played games in nations around the world that been out for seven years. Oh wait thats right htere isnt one. :) POINT MADE
 
Cs is good but im tired of all the hacking involved. So if your talking gameplay. Cs rocks. but if your talking all around best multiplayer game including. Strategy, Graphics (even though there really outdated), interface, and overall involvment with creaters to stop hackers, then starcraft is the best
 
GlobalFear said:
You only started the thread 15 minutes ago.
rolleyes.gif

LOL! world's fastest bump! :D

Hey, there aren't really any official BUMP rules so whatever.


Oh yeah, the question. I'd say whatever multiplayer game I'm into at the moment. It was Call of Duty United Offensive, but now its Half Life 2 Death Match. I'm hoping the Doom3 RoE mp is pretty cool too as I'm playing through sp right now.
 
ranstlin said:
The original Unreal Tournament.

No game can I keep going back to play multiplayer more than I do with this game. It still rocks even today. Best multiplayer deathmatch ever.


Exactly, however 5v5 CTF is my sickness. I play DM every once in a while but near as much as iCTF with ZP. :)
 
CS:S and Quake 3. I have logged countless hours on both games. Man was I good at Quake 3. Makes me want to play again. Now after playing only CS:S I would be horrible.

Halo 2 was good but I agree with the previous statement. It is now a bunch of 12 year old kids screaming through the mic. Sometimes its fun if I feel like putting up with it.
 
ZachWhite0 said:
CS:S and Quake 3. I have logged countless hours on both games. Man was I good at Quake 3. Makes me want to play again. Now after playing only CS:S I would be horrible.

Halo 2 was good but I agree with the previous statement. It is now a bunch of 12 year old kids screaming through the mic. Sometimes its fun if I feel like putting up with it.

i always like to call start arguements with the 12 year olds.. is that wrong?? i'm 21.. lol... i guess it's kind of sad.. but i love fucking with those kids..
 
Back
Top