Favorite Mouse!?!

Jayskill

n00b
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
14
I've never had an expensive mouse in my 17 years of gaming. I always got cheap $10 ones. So since im buying a brand new rig, I was wondering if its worth it to get a good gaming mouse? What have been your guys favorite gaming mouse? Do you need a good mouse for gaming or cheap ones just fine?
 
I LOVED my Logitech G5 Laser, when it died I had one hell of a time finding a new one I liked. I went through 8 mice buying and returning. Then I bought the Steel Series Xai and I loved it, it was perfect in my hand. That died rather quick though, the left mouse just wouldn't spring back. I ended up getting a Steel Series Sensei and it's pretty damn good. Has already lasted longer than the Xai click wise so I'm inclined to believe it was a defect like they told me on the phone. Over all though, I really like Steel Series feel.
 
I got tired of using a mouse, so i've been using my Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 for nearly a year now....gums up now and them but its a quick clean

its kinda funny how i see how expensive "gaming" mice are getting......save your wrist and go to a trackball your hand will thank you :)
 
MX518

Have not found a worthy replacement yet, but would like to try a G700 when I can find one on the cheap.
 
Logitech G400, direct replacement to the famed MX518. Your search is over ;)
 
I used the mx518 for a long time, was happy with it, due to overusage the gliders eventually wore off on the bottom, which didn't really work well with my cloth mousepad.

Now I got a Razer Deathadder 2013. Equally as happy, I don't REALLY care about fancy peripheral design all that much, but if the price is similar and I'm getting a good quality mouse, I must say I prefer the cooler look of the Razer products to the fairly held back design on the Logitech.
Oh and the side buttons on the Deathadder also feel a bit better.
 
Used a G5 for a couple of years, the cable frayed and then I used a deathadder for a while. After getting tired of how light the deathadder felt (it also got grimey really easily on the side) I bought a new cable for the G5 and I'm using it again. I also have a boxed G400 in case the G5 ever dies.
 
I've been using a Logitech G5 for about 5 years now and its still going strong. Nothing bad to say about it.
 
I've got a Logitech M310 mouse, not the greatest mouse for gaming however this SOB is pretty tough. I recently threw it at my wall as hard as I could, but a nice big dent/hole in the sheetrock and I'm still using the mouse to this day. ;):eek:

I do want to get a real gaming mouse so I can get serious about gaming competitively again. The keyboard the mouse is paired, along with the mouse, is just too slow for gaming. Sometimes my keys don't register when I hit them and sometimes the mouse doesn't move precisely. Since I've been playing mostly offline/single player stuff... I don't really care.
 
I hate mice.

logitech-wireless-trackball-m570.png
 
I can't narrow it down to just one. I guess it's a 4 way tie between the G9, G700, Deathadder and Sensei Raw. I'll switch between them about every 3 weeks or so.

I guess if I had to keep only one and my life depended on it, I'd go G9.
 
Back
Top