Favorite linux newsgroup software

cannot help, still use 98FE for Agent (some use it in linux under an emulator)
....................
2 or so days ago (freebsd) I configured and ran /usr/ports/.../alpine/
to access a newsgroup. (which is why I installed it)
slrn, xpn, pan, emacs with its newsreader function,,,
mutt even
.......................
no time to investigate which is best. If I used one daily I would know by now
...........................
 
cannot help, still use 98FE for Agent (some use it in linux under an emulator)
....................
2 or so days ago (freebsd) I configured and ran /usr/ports/.../alpine/
to access a newsgroup. (which is why I installed it)
slrn, xpn, pan, emacs with its newsreader function,,,
mutt even
.......................
no time to investigate which is best. If I used one daily I would know by now
...........................

Hmm, i'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but why did you post this? Also, it is quite difficult to follow what you said.
 
I love using pan.

That said, I usually use knode because it integrates nicely into Kontact.
 
Back
Top