Favorite game to play in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always just pull the covers over your significant other and fart it's always good for a laugh.:D

Netflix, soothing music, or online radio is about as close to gaming in bed as I would get.

when the gf is over, I let her play this...

badgames_touchdic.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a new laptop, so I was hoping for some good recommendations of games you like to play in bed... I was thinking maybe guild wars, or battleforge?

I heard fap is a good one. I wouldn't suggest the mp though.

All kidding aside, I do find it a bad idea to game in or just before bed. Last night I tried to sleep after playing Black Ops for a while, and all I could hear was the faint sound of attack helicopters. And then I woke up with visions of maps running in my head.

All kidding aside, I do find it a bad idea to game in or just before bed. Last night I tried to sleep after playing Black Ops for a while, and all I could hear was the faint sound of attack helicopters. And then I woke up with visions of maps running in my head.
Nice...

I love it when that happens though. :D

A lot of people are saying gaming in bed is crazy, but for some of us, gaming is not the most active and intense part of our day, and is actually a way to relax / wind down...

A lot of people are saying gaming in bed is crazy, but for some of us, gaming is not the most active and intense part of our day, and is actually a way to relax / wind down...

I don't think it's a question of intensity, I think it's just a matter of the brain activity and mental stimulation. If you're playing something really low-key (i.e. cards or minesweeper), that's probably alright, but playing something really stimulating (eg. Black Ops) just messes you up for sleep, IMO anyway.

Guys, this thread is almost 100% off-topic. If you want to make these kinds of posts, I recommend joining General Mayhem instead of shitting up the gaming forum like this.

All of you should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back