Favorite game to play in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamahaAlex37

[H]ard|Gawd
I just got a new laptop, so I was hoping for some good recommendations of games you like to play in bed... I was thinking maybe guild wars, or battleforge?

Well after I play the salami game, I usually just play a few levels of Angry Birds on my Droid before knocking out :p.

LOL I knew even before going in the thread that he totally set himself up.

Since all the good answers were taken I'll be serious:

I don't play games in bed. When in bed I'll either put on a movie, a podcast, or an audio book and fall asleep to that. Playing games while laying in bed is awkward and uncomfortable to me. Besides when I go lay down its bed its to either sleep or relax, neither of which games are good for.

Huh, I'm the opposite of this thread. I used to game a lot, but now I don't game much anymore.

I used to have a bed, but haven't had one now in years.

Now I'm curious if there's a connection... As a teenager, I think I gamed in bed...

I'm in agreeance, its awkward to play video games in bed, tried it before, wife slapped the controller out of my hands and said, we're gonna play real games, leave that kid stuff outside our room.....><

My fiance plays on her laptop quite regularly. In fact it is so regular that she has a system set up in terms of table, pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and drink/snack placement.

She usually plays games like Farmville and anything on Pogo.com

I agree. Even sleep doctors recommend limiting the bed for sleep and sex only.

Well, on the rare occasion that I'm waiting for something to compile/download/render/update etc and I don't feel like watching TV, console gaming, or doing anything productive... I'll lay down with the laptop and play a couple games. Usually just something like Risk. Nice, simple game, low performance requirements, a little strategy involved, and a nice bit of nostalgia (from the board game). Plus it's easy to play on a touchpad. Other than that, I'll just play some time killers like Tetris or [insert flash based tower defense game of your choice here]. Though, I'm usually laying on the couch rather than the bed... not that it really makes a difference.

I'm on a computer all day, the last thing I wanna do when I get in bed is spend more time on the computer. I wouldnt even put my cell next to the bed if I wasnt on the "emergency" call list for work.

Just the tip...just for a second... just to see how it feels.

That or...ouch ouch your on my hair.

I used to have my tv right across from my bed, so i had no choice.

but i guess that would be "ON bed"

I used to have my tv right across from my bed, so i had no choice.

but i guess that would be "ON bed"

I know a lot of people that have a flat screen across from their bed, so I think it's kinda strange all the criticism... even though I did I set my self for a good joke. I would say LOTRO but I got to lvl 25 and don't feel like paying... might have to reinstall guild wars when the f is 2 gonna come out?

I used to have a bed, but haven't had one now in years.

Where do you sleep?

I need some time doing a mindless activity like watching something uninteresting on TV before I can fall asleep.

An engaging activity like playing a video game makes my mind wander immediately after and makes it hard for me to fall asleep.

Hide the salami.

Either you haven't been with your girlfriend very long or you aren't married because "Hide the salami" is played for about the first few years then its time for the early relationship excitement to die down :p

lol this thread is like 90% off-topic... but I just randomly decided to log into LOTRO for the first time in months, and they are having Lone Lands quest pack on sale for 50 Turbine Points, which is less than what I had in my account for doing deeds, so I'm not stuck at lvl 25 anymore. Great deal anyone playing this should pick up that pack at 50 so you don't get stuck in the future.

If you want a single player game, try flight simulator with a joystick...

angry birds - cut the rope - tower madness [gotta save those sheep!]

all are ipad games for me but im sure they are available on other mediums

if you want something quick and pickupy from your bed - check out the cheaper offerings on steam, lots of little indie games well worth their $5 asking price

like world of goo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back