Favorite BF2 server browser?

MikeDeuce

Limp Gawd
Lame Q? Dunnoh, I can only find 3-4 servers on the BF2 server browser that don't lag like crazy, and they usually aren't ranked (at this rate, it will take me 3 years to unlock a weapon :eek:).

Has anyone had positive experiences with any other services?

Thank you, thank you. I spent a few hours last night in a 64 player server with sub 10 pings :D.

whats so wrong with gamespy? its alot easier to work with than that damned ingame browser. and its never given me problems

I nearly had an anuerism trying to use the version of gamespy that game with bf2. It made the in game server browser seem well coded and user friendly.

i use the ingame browser still

filters work for me, and i get over 1,000 servers showing up, sort by ping and i'm good to go

BF2AutoLoader requirements include "Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or higher."

No thanks. Let me know when it doesn't require a sour-tasting multimegabyte side dish.

I might swallow my pride, bend over and spread them, _if_ this software supports "LaunchInfo.txt"?

I use the favorites in Xfire and just play on the same few servers all the time.

.NET does suck, but it took 5 minutes to DL and install it. And I can't be more thrilled with the servers (and accurate? ping times its reporting).

Sub 10 pings on a full 64 player server was a life changer! :D

Back