Fatality strikes again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva_Unit_0

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, yet another completely stupid and pointless computer product now bears Fatailty's namesake.

clicky!

Heh, I find the "features" section to be the funniest. For example:

Combines the blistering speeds of USB 2.0 with zero oxygen copper cabling and a gold plated USB connector for the fastest connection possible to your PC.

right. Because we know that mice consume so much bandwidth and have such delicate signals that USB2.0 and gold-plated connectors make all the difference in the world :rolleyes: I guess there's no point in even bringing up things like electron drift velocity to that kind of marketing team.

I guess now it gives noobs another excuse: "hey man, I would have totally owned you but my oxygen-infesed cable and non-gold-plated mouse connector made my click register too late"

This kind of crap makes me sad :(

Yeah... on top of that, it looks heckuva uncomfortable too.

LOL, I was on my original Microsoft PS/2 mouse for years until it finally broke. Then I bought one of the original Logitech USB mice (back when it was new for there to be USB mice) and I still have it. But it's very comfortable and still gets the job done.

No kidding. I hate all this fatal1ty endorsed stuff; it is all the same or worse than equivalent products, only with a massive markup on the price... The only fatal1ty product I would even remotely consider is the X-fi because of that pimping front panel.

They seriously need to drop fatality stuff, btw, that mouse is so old, I'm surprised somebody hasn't called repost yet!

is that fatality guy actually having any part in this, or is it just a "M'kay... you guys give me 50 grand, and you can sell your old shitty hardware with my name on it..."?

Some site was claiming he had input into the motherboard design. Yeah right, like someone who played games for money, would want onboard sound. :rolleyes:

bob said:
is that fatality guy actually having any part in this, or is it just a "M'kay... you guys give me 50 grand, and you can sell your old shitty hardware with my name on it..."?

That's pretty much how those things work... Forest Gump movie is like that with the Ping Pong paddle. LoL

the guy got more money then all of u guys.............. :) I'm sure he really does not care what people got to say. Hes living the dream

Everyone is living some type of dream... like for me. This is my dream to surf on Hardforums to hear people tell me that some other guy is living the dream.... not my dream.

"I am typing this form behind bars" When I get out, i'm going to show you my dream. ;-)

Codegen said:
I'll keep my MS Intellimouse 1.1A from '02
That mouse was fucking AWESOME. I had to replace mine though because the cord on the mouse itself was coming loose. It was no bueno. I wish they still made them because i'd still be using it. The mx518 is pretty damn good too.

wtf? that has to be the most retarded thing ever...."built in collaboration whith Fatality(whatever his name is)", like does he have a box-hand or something?

I think we would all agree that if we were in his shoes we would do the same thing and make money

I think a lot of you guys forgot what the shape of that mouse was based on - the Logitech Wingman. It was probably some of the favorites of many gamers back then in the day. Many still haven't made a design like the Wingman until Fatal1ty came along and attempted to do it. So kudos to him.

-J.

GeForceX said:
I think a lot of you guys forgot what the shape of that mouse was based on - the Logitech Wingman. It was probably some of the favorites of many gamers back then in the day. Many still haven't made a design like the Wingman until Fatal1ty came along and attempted to do it. So kudos to him.

-J.

I hated the wingman.

discochan said:
I think we would all agree that if we were in his shoes we would do the same thing and make money

oh yeah I'm certainly not saying that he's dumb or anything...what he's doing is good business sense. If he can milk millions out of companies for just putting his name (heck not even his real name, just his handle) on random products then all the power to him.

But I refuse to be any part of it.

It's insulting to think that these companies think that gamers will buy this stuff just because they put someone's name on it. I don't want anything to do with it. :)

Shameless Liar said:
It's insulting to think that these companies think that gamers will buy this stuff just because they put someone's name on it. I don't want anything to do with it. :)

"REAL" gamers will get it!! :D

PWMK2 said:
I hated the wingman.

Yeah, you're not that good in the first place. :rolleyes:

-J.

Mod Edit: This thread is less about General Hardware than it is about bashing ... someone or other. ~ Papa-Ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back