• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

fat client linked mode (in vSphere 6)

defuseme2k

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
1,074
Just making sure my observations are correct, because (at least so far) I haven't read it in the documentation. I'm hunting it down now.

I can see all of my linked mode appliances in the web client, but I can not see them in the fat client. My guess is this is because of the changes to linked mode in 6 that were made based upon the PSC rather than upon microsoft adam and such.

It makes sense that they didn't update the fat client to support it, but I want to make sure I'm tracking.
 
I believe you are correct on that. Give the new webclient a try, and you'll find it's a lot better than it used to be.
 
Yeah the webclient is fine, but we still use the fat client a lot. Just one more reason not to use it, but I found the lack of information on the limitation silly.
 
Back
Top