Fastest USB 2.0 Flash Drive?

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
6,157
I am looking for get a Really Fast USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Maybe 1 or 2GB for WIndows Vista ReadyBoost. Plus, I need a flash drive anyway, so I want to knock this out with 1 shot, but I dont want a slow one.

Are they pretty much all about the same speed? Or are there faster ones out there? Thanks.
 
the rallys are fast. but its a not a random speed drive, so readybooost doesnt work too well with it.
 
Apacer HT203. I was doing the same research as you a week back. Do a benchmark/comparison search on this drive for ReadyBoost use, it's truly one of the fastest out there.
 
I really enjoy my Corsair Voyager, but I don't if it is the fastest or not.
 
I got the Rally 2gb from newegg. They are lightning fast, super small, and super durable.
 
My Apacer Handy Steno HT203 is very fast. I really get 30 MB/sec read times out if it.
 
Back
Top