FarCry FOV Tool FTW!

I'll take what I can get! Thanks. Sorry for the double post on this. I am remoted into my PC from work and scrolling through a lot of threads is painful. I'm on 4 different forums reading what peeps have to say about this game. Too bad it sounds like most don't like it. I personally really enjoy it and I'm not sufferent most of the problems other people are. One thing I will say though that they should fix in a patch. ADD SOME MORE WILDLIFE! There should be Tigers, Cougers, Hippo's, Giraff's and a whole slew of other animals. They should put them in at their pre-climate change levels instead of post climate change levels where most are extinct.

That would be fine. And is it too much to ask for a hooker once in a while? I mean this is Africa, the largest AID infested country in the world. They can't all be gay! Your character has Malaria, what's a little HIV thrown into the cocktail going to do? Realism is key here people. AID's infected hookers would be off da hook! :D

Oh yeah, and the title should read GTA VI: AFRICA

As I mentioned in my post in the other thread:
"Too bad this is considered to be a trainer/hack, so don't use it during online play.
Still looking forward to an official fix."

I think there was talk of a 'predator pack' to download after release...I remember reading a statement from one of the devs to that effect, but no further specifics were given.

Giraffs munching on high tree leaves would be awesome.

I'm waiting for the pack that lets me strap an IED to a Zebra, set it on fire, and watch it run aimlessly into the enemy camp. At night.

I'm waiting for the pack that lets me strap an IED to a Zebra, set it on fire, and watch it run aimlessly into the enemy camp. At night.
LoL. That sounds awsome.

So far I have made it my goal to run over every animal I see. :D
That Jeep Wrangler can take down anything

That would be fine. And is it too much to ask for a hooker once in a while? I mean this is Africa, the largest AID infested country in the world. They can't all be gay! Your character has Malaria, what's a little HIV thrown into the cocktail going to do? Realism is key here people. AID's infected hookers would be off da hook! :D

Oh yeah, and the title should read GTA VI: AFRICA

:confused:

Thanks for the fix. It'll be ready for when I get the game to run without crashing :p

Are you serious? XD

Wow, just wow!

Now just answer this question guys, Which is the largest:
A) A peanut
B) An Elephant
C) The Moon
D) A kettle

(If you have said anything but "C", you have confirmed my suspicions)

That said, last I checked, Africa is not a country.

As I mentioned in my post in the other thread:
"Too bad this is considered to be a trainer/hack, so don't use it during online play.
Still looking forward to an official fix."

Well it's not like online play is working anyway...

Online play works fine for me
Vista x64.

I about played for 2 hours last night.

I haven't been able to get it to work... Punkbuster consistently kicks me for some odd reason... Numerous people on the Ubisoft forum are complaining about this as well so I know I'm not the only one...

^^^ lmao. if i saw a zebra, on fire, running towards me with an IED strapped to it i'd crap myself. that's some crazy-creative warfare right there.

lol, you nerds kill me. :p

Haha, yeah. I can just imagine them somewhere out there in the big wide south Canadian continent they call the U.A.S. sitting in their mud huts and correcting anyone they can whenever they make the slightest mistake about anything as insignificant as the distinction between a nation and a frigging tectonic plate.

I would do a 'rolleyes' smiley but I think it might give the game away.

lol, you nerds kill me. :p

Hey, don't lump me in with that guy, I was just helping Jiggaman out since he didn't see what tuaarita found so funny...

I mean, okay, yeah, I'm a nerd...but not the 'omgz you were wrong thatz so funny' nerd.

/puts away shovel before digging any deeper.

they call the U.A.S...
...and it's U.S.A, geez!!!;)

Back