FarCry and 1.3 Patch with ATi Cards???

interesting article (xbits not your's Brent!) :p

I'm just joking! I kid! I kid!

Seriously though, Xbit's does bring up a possibly interesting point. I just wanna know :)
 
Exactly. I'm thinking the same thing. If they say that 3DC nis enabled, then so. But how do they know? I want proof before i start judging it.
 
Well I for one bought a XT PE because I like to run my games with all eyecandy turned on sacrificing frames per second doesnt bother me. The XT PE supposedly performs better in most games with these enabled AA an AF. I personally think ATI should have supported SM 3.0 and missed the boat, despite what this review seems to confirm that everything that can be done with SM 3.0 can be done with SM 2.0..
 
i know it confirms that but we are trying to see if 3dc is actually enabled. 3dc can mean night and day for ATi gamers if it really what its said to be. So we should want this to happen.
 
Brent_Justice said:
huh? what's the question?

i'm lost

The question is:

"Does Xbit have some kind of confirmed information in regards to Normal map compression in Farcry? Is infact 3Dc being used?"
 
Back
Top