FarCry 3 Mouse Sensitivity?

Volume

2[H]4U
I can't understand why I have this problem with so many modern FPS games. The sensitivity in the menus is fine, but when I get in-game it's a lot more sensitive. Setting the sensitivity bar to its lowest setting only helps a little but it's still overly sensitive and aiming is near impossible.

Does this have to do with a combination of DPI and actual "speed" setting on drivers? I have the Logitech G500 and default settings.

Create a separate profile in SetPoint for FarCry and tailor the sensitivity to your liking.

I've had this problem for years - through various game, mice and drivers. It always seems to be to be with cross-platform games, or shoddy ports. I've taken it as developers just don't really care about mice anymore.

Sometimes setting the in-game to 0 or 1 will make it playable. Sometimes I have to turn my mouse dpi way down.

The sad truth is I've started to use a 360 controller a lot more for PC gaming. At least for single-player adventure games.

I've had this problem for years - through various game, mice and drivers. It always seems to be to be with cross-platform games, or shoddy ports. I've taken it as developers just don't really care about mice anymore.

Sometimes setting the in-game to 0 or 1 will make it playable. Sometimes I have to turn my mouse dpi way down.

The sad truth is I've started to use a 360 controller a lot more for PC gaming. At least for single-player adventure games.

I was able to turn the sensitivity down to 0.2 in a settings file. The game menu only let me go down to .4

I think it's a combination of ports and mice with unnecessarily high DPI (I don't see any practical purpose to setting my mouse higher than 800 dpi).

Back