Farcry 2 Problem w/ DX10

Faction

The Chairman
Hey all, I know yet another thread about Farcry2, tried doing a little research before posting this but didn't come up with a solution.

Farcry2 when i first got it played DX10 fine, then i got the window mode 'bug', fixed that, but if i play fullscreen DX10 it is like watching a slide show even in the menus now.

installed new ATI beta drivers with the farcry2 hotfix. still nothing.

plays in DX9 flawlessly, but can't get DX10 to work right now.

any ideas?

try this

If you are trying to use DX10 in fullscreen, and your game runs at like 1 frame per 30 seconds, and you can hear sounds, and you have tried all sorts of stuff like driver up/downgrades; xml file editing etc, and it still doesn't work; try going to the start menu/run.. command and typing "services.msc" (without the ") Scroll down to anything that begins with Tablet and right-click on it and select "stop". This will cure your problem (if you had the same problem as me and a heap of other ppl). If you want to be able to do this automatically whenever you launch the game, and also have control of a whole heap of other stuff that seriously affects frame-rates, Google "AlacrityPC". It rocks.

worked like a charm for me

I have a tablet wacom tablet too and it does it, runs shitty fullscreen same thing happended with crysis warhammer i guess it was the tablets fault. What the hell is with this

Back