FarCry 1.3 Patch Problems, woo!

Dillusion

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
5,465
Just installed the 1.3 patch, and i get the forklift error ... i didnt get this error with the 1.2 patch, this was supposed to fix it, and now i have it. Great! Any ideas on hwo to fix it?
 
I used to get it in the 1.2 patch, whenever I tried to load this one level in Regulator (I think) the game would crash back to the main menu... but 1.3 took care of it for me :p
 
I got it in all patches, it would crash alot, but it wasn't a game related error, it was my cpu OC... make sure you aren't over doing the hardware side, go to stock and try to recreate!

~Adam
 
Is that error were the skank walks away from the forklift and she won't drive the damn thing inside the building? lol :D
 
Umm... I cant even get it to install. It says "Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed..." something or other...
 
Back
Top