Far Cry Primal Behind The Scenes Trailer

People think too much. I doubt anybody will give two shits about how true to actual primitive man it is. They should have skipped all that BS and sold the game for half the price.

If it had co-op it could have been a ton of fun with the kids.

Meh.
I was meh before watching it, and still feel the same.
Maybe I'm just not interested in the Far Cry series anymore.

Looks kinda cool.

Love how the guys are all rugged cave dudes and the women all look like hot cosplayers. Anthropological accuracy steps aside for marketing. :)

I was never interested in it, and I'm still not. I don't want to live in the stone age, and I don't even want to make believe I live in the stone age. This setting is very restrictive in regards of what you can do, and achieve gameplay and story telling wise.
Yes I'm sure they took a lot of liberties and sacrificed anthropology and scientific accuracy for a better game, but in my eyes that just makes it even worse.

If it's no fun at least make it a realistic caveman simulator.

And if that wasn't enough to deter me, the religious and mystic mumbo jumbo will be even more pronounced in this game than it was in FC3, and FC4. And even that was about 10 million times more than my tolerance level for that shit.

Very interesting stuff however it looks like several million dollars are wasted in creating a language for a game that could have been spent on more content like playable area etc. I wasn't sure if they were making a game or a educational animated training simulator for National Geographic or the Smithonian Institute. I would play this to check out the research that went into this but my main turn off is that is is Ubisoft. Guess I will wait for the $2.oo steam sale.

Far Cry without modern weapons is simply a non starter. Doubt I'll buy this or wait until steam sale.

Back