• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Far Cry 3 image rendering problem. Is this normal?

MelonSplitter

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
1,141
I just started playing FC3 with the updated Nvidia drivers and latest game patch. My problem is image pop in. If I look at a clock in a room, the face of the clock is black, no numbers or hands. If I walk towards the clock the numbers and hands pop in really fast. When I walk slowly away, about 5 ft, the face turns black again. The same happens outside when looking at a car license plate. I need to be about 5 ft from the car and then the plate renders the image to where I can see the license. I should be able to see it from 5 ft. I would think. Is this normal?
 
Last edited:
I got this with some of the road textures, would not display right til I got closer, like the engine corrupted the distance texture or something. Never found a solution
 
I found disabling the awful post-processing fixed a lot of that texture popping.
 
Back
Top