Far Cray 3 (Steam) $7.49

Should I wait for a GoTY edition that comes with all the DLC? Or buy it now? I havent played FC3 yet.

Yeah, good deayl, great gayme (lol) but I thought for a split second this was for a new IP game about crayzies who went too far...
Amazon has this for at or around same price for whole holiday and I'm sure GMG and gamersgate will respond so you will have time to decide.

you should check out this new bf4 deal with McDonald's. is the best deal I've seen in years...
OP make new bayttle fielday fouray in title thread IMO!!!

Cray Cray still sucks, Everytime I play a Multiplayer game it crashes and cant load the next map. Its been like that for me since launch.

will Steam price-match? :D :D

sorry I've been looking at Amazon Blu-ray Black Friday for a few hours and am expecting everything to be price-matched :eek:

Should I wait for a GoTY edition that comes with all the DLC? Or buy it now? I havent played FC3 yet.

Heard the dlc is meh, and some reports that it actually breaks the singleplayer's difficulty curve and make it a worse experience. And for multiplayer they say it's useless. Haven't investigated it myself directly, but it's not a must-have like skyrim or Civ V dlc/expansions. ALSO worse case scenario, there is an upgrade option through sites like gamersgate if you buy the base game on sale but not the premium, and want the premium content later.

Cray Cray still sucks, Everytime I play a Multiplayer game it crashes and cant load the next map. Its been like that for me since launch.

Yeah I heard, I'm still putting $20 down for it anyway as that's too good to pass up and I got a big back log until I can play anyway; by that time hopefully you can join a server and stay for more than 2 seconds without EA punching you in the face IRL and setting your comp on fire

still need UPLAY tho?

I bought AC2 and AC brothers and once it installed that abortion i quickly uninstalled all of it

steam and origin are one thing but im not getting a steam code again to have to use another fucking shitty thing like uplay on top of it.

Yeah I grabbed it... the Deluxe DLC is only $4.99 now as well..

So you get the Deluxe game basically for about $13... but if you want to buy the actual Deluxe version it's $39.99... makes no sense at all.. but whatever

images

Yeah I grabbed it... the Deluxe DLC is only $4.99 now as well..

So you get the Deluxe game basically for about $13... but if you want to buy the actual Deluxe version it's $39.99... makes no sense at all.. but whatever

Steam doesn't even list the Deluxe Edition upgrade by itself on the main Far Cry 3 page like they normally do...I guess they don't want people to know that

Last edited:
I am going to wait. I'm currently playing Breaking Point for ARMA 3. That will keep me busy till atleast christmas sales.

Back