• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fans....I need some...Recommendations?

Moose777

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
2,741
Ok, I've got four Thermaltake 120mm Blue LED fans in my case.

They are inconsistant with their speeds. I've got them all maxed out and none of them match. They are all the same fan and they were all bought at the same time (I know that doesn't always mean anything); the point is I want fans that are all consistant.

Anyway to do this? Or does anyone have any fan suggestions?

If I'm to replace them I do want blue LED fans and I want them bright.
 
Back
Top