• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fanless 1U 150w psu

vr.

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
4,892
I am on the hunt for a fanless 150 watt 1U power supply to install into an x-case rackmount chassis. I see Sparkle and FSP make (or made) them in the past but I cannot find them in stock anywhere in the U.S.A.

SPI150TNH and FSP150-50GNF.

The vendors I find that claim to have them, when I dig into the product details they are the "fan included" version of the same wattage.

Does anyone know of a source, or other manufacturers making a similar unit?
 
Back
Top