fan speed control

kaiweiler

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
314
Hey guys, I need to know what I can use to control the speed of a fan plugged into my motherboard header. I tried Speedfan, but it only will read the speed of the fan and I can not see how to adjust it.
Are there any better programs out there to control fan speed?
 
You have the IP35-Pro? It comes with Uguru which has fan control on every fan header. If you dont have the program on disk just go download it. You can do a lot with that program. Custom presets and fan/temp curves...etc
 
Actually I'm using a Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3R, and I find EasyTune 5 Pro to be pretty useless.
 
ahh ok, I was looking at your sig. I am not a fan of easy tune either. Are there any options in bios for fan control?
 
Yeah it's called the 'BIOS', it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does ABIT have a tool to read it's own mobos?
 
I don't see anywhere in the BIOS to adjust or set a maximum voltage on the fans? I see where the speed is reported, but can not adjust anything.
 
Back
Top